Monday 4 January 2016

Face of the Day

Cooee, 

So I have had given myself some time from blogging during the christmas period due to having a mountain of school work as well as having a part time job.

But recently I have been more experimental with my makeup so I thought that I would show you my christmas day face. I wanted to use a red eyeshadow which I recently purchased.

However what is key with this makeup look is that there is no foundation. I was having a good skin day and I feel that no one on the internet highlights that having a good skin day doesn't need to have layers of foundation or makeup needed.





Products; 
Smashbox Brow Trio 
Smashbox contour and bronze kit
Benefit Watts Up 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer-- The tiniest amount for under my eyes
NYX Rust eyeshadow -- Wet brush and I heavily blended upwards towards the crease
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Younique Lip liner 
MAC Mehr 



So that was my makeup for christmas day, I hope you all had a lovely christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends 

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)