Monday 20 July 2015

Little Mix Leigh Anne Make Up Drug Store

Cooee,


Sorry for missing last week- I have been super busy with school and ,as I have just started a new job, work.



I saw Leigh Anne wear this look while looking through twitter. I loved it and decided to make it more wearable for me. Although I would and do love to wear lots of make up , I just don't need to for school or work. So I have changed the lip product to a balm rather than a matte.




 
Products
 
 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection
MUA Pro-Base Powder
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
MUA Brow gel (Don't sure o this product0
Little Mix by Collection Bronzer
Rimmel Good to Glow Highlight 003
Little Mix by Collection All about the eyes palette (I used the third from the left shade over the lid and the cream as a strong inner corner highlight)
Collection Extreme Eye Liner
Maybelline Collossal Volume Express Mascara
Paint the town Red Vaseline (This is what makes the look wear able) 
 
Let me know if you have been loving the Little Mix's girls makeup and if you have used their collection products
 
Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)