Tuesday 25 August 2015

Trans-Seasonal Make Up Look

Cooee, 

So By trans-seasonal I mean the changing between summer to autumn. In the UK , the weather ( which has not been surprisingly) rainy with little sunshine. So for my makeup , I don't want it to be too summery nor to autumnal. This is , for me, a good mix of the two. 

The dewy bronzed skin and blue eyeliner are quite summery , however, paired with a autumnal lip makes the trans-seasonal. 




Foundation- MAC Face and Body ( My go to summer foundation)  *LINK*
Powder- MUA Pro Base Powder ( I couldn't recommend this enough!!) 
Bronzer- Lipsy *LINK*
Eyebrows- MUA Brow Define (Found at Superdrug)
Eyeshadow ( over whole lid) - Taupe (Statin) Revlon *LINK*
Eye Liner- Blue by Umberto Giannini (Found at Boots)
Mascara- MUA Extreme Curl *LINK*
Lipstick- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colours B52 *LINK*

I hope that you liked this look , let me know what your favourite look for summer/autumn is as I'm always looking for new looks to try:) 

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)