Monday 12 May 2014

Summer Key Pieces

Cooee,

 I thought that since that it's soon to be summer that I would do a couple of key essentials that I believe will be needed this summer time.


Firstly I believe a playsuit is going to be a key essential ( well especially for me). Boohoo has many different playsuits to choose from so I recommend to go there if your looking. I have said about this before.
 Mine (below) is from there , I love it and plan to wear it to the One Direction Concert! The material is soft and comfy. I has a cut out in the medium along the neckline which I think makes the piece.



Floral is going to be big this year and high street stores such as New Look have many floral/pastel colours at affordable prices. But go for bright floral or printed trousers to make a big statement this summer.

Like I said Pastels are big this summer and I think that I'm going to like this trend.  You can match the colours well with leggings or other pastels. I have a pastel pink dress from H&M which is from last summer and a top from New Look (same colour).




I brought some high-waist shorts from Topshop ( last summer) which will go well with the pastels colours or any floral top.  So that's why I think that a good pair of shorts are essential.



Shoes, this summer have been block and statement pieces to any outfit. I have been loving these jellies. I find that they finish off any look perfectly. ( not my picture)



I hope that this helped with your summer wardrobe. Let me know if I have missed any thing and have a lovely summer.

Gee x                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)