Monday 26 May 2014

24/7 Dry Skin Cream Review

Cooee,

I have had a look and I have not found any reviews apart from on amazon about this AMAZING cream. Its for both body and face and has no scent. Its Called 24/7 Dry Skin Cream.




I had really dry parts on my face and when I went out shopping , I asked my nan about what I should get and I was going to get a different cream but we both decided on this.

She has tried their other products before and loved it so recommended the brand to me.

It was only £1 ( from the shop I brought it from) for a 100ml tube which I thought was great. Its £3.50 on amazon. I was a bit worried that something that cheap would not work but it did!


It says to put on apart washing so after I did my night skin routine , I put this on my dry patches. I also tried I on my knees and elbows because they were becoming dry as well. Its quite thick and you don't need a lot. it is clean on the skin and dries so quickly for a moisturiser compared to my other ones.


The next morning, I checked to see if it worked and it did. I had no dry skin on my face or body.

I repeated this after my morning skin routine and due to speed it dries , I could put my makeup on straight after. Usually I would have to wait for it to dry or do my hair first.

I have added it into my skin routine because on how amazing It makes for skin.


I would recommended this to everyone even if you don't have dry cream try their normal skin moisturiser because I'm sure that would be just as amazing as this one.

Let me know...

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)