Friday 6 February 2015

GRWM; Tartan Style

Cooee,

So I had a 50th party to go to with my family and I thought that I would do a get ready with me. I would like to point out that I'm wearing heels and I hate wearing them because I'm tall as it is yet alone in heels but I braved it. I'm still proud of myself that I wore them.

Makeup

MAC Face and Body Foundation (LINK)
Eyebrow Pencil (Brand Unknown, Sorry)
No7 Stay Precise Eyeliner *LINK*
Bourjois Volume Mascara *LINK*
Benefit Hoola Bronzer *LINK*
Sleek Blusher (From Face Pallete) *LINK*
Topshop Deception Lip Pencil *LINK*
MUA Shade 1 Lipstick*LINK*

Hair
My hair dresser actually done my hair but she used a defuser hair dryer to make it curly. I then used FudgeUrban  Moose to add more volume. *LINK*

Outfit


Topshop- High Neck Top (bargin at £10! cheaper than New Look) *LINK*
New Look- Skirt *LINK*
New Look- Shoes ( Sale Item )



So that's what I wore and how I done my makeup for the party. I love the look and I hope you do too.
 
Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)