Monday 4 May 2015

No Base Face | Makeup Look

Cooee,

So the idea behind this title is that its a makeup look which requires more base if concealer or foundation. I was having a semi good skin day and I didn't want to use foundation when I didn't need it. Firstly I would like to say sorry for the quality of light in this photo. I relying on sun light. Also I did blend my bronzer properly after I took this picture, sorry!



Products;


Powder-Bourjois Healthy Balance (Great Mac Studio Fix Powder Dupe) *LINK*
Bronzer & Blush & Highlight- Sleek Face Pallete (I did blend it in properly afterwards , sorry)*LINK*
Eyebrows- Benefit Gimme Brow *LINK*
Eyes;
Over the lid- MAC Grain
Crease and Outer V- Stila Twig
Mascara- MUA Extreme Curl *LINK*
Lips - Burberry Kisses Pink Nude *LINK*









I love this makeup look and its perfect for summer when you don't want foundation on your skin


Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)