Friday 29 May 2015

Fashion Haul | Bohemian Style Inspired

Cooee,

So I have been doing little shopping trips so all the products I'm going to show you some of the bits I have been buying- it has not been brought all at the same time.

I have really been loving the Boho Style so I have been collecting the bits and bits for my summer wardrobe.

Lets Start...

Primark has some really nice pieces in at the moment so I would go and check it out if you have the chance. I got this beautiful playsuit for only £10! It has a small slit along the centre of the neckline as well as embroidered detail on the neck and chest. Also it has trimming along the arm holes and pockets.



Also from Primark, this dress which I believe was £5.  The material is silky has some stretch to it so its a comfortable wear. I would personally wear this as a day dress.



Topshop is really loving the 70s at the moment and have some lovely statement pieces. I got this shirt which is very sheer however it has the same neck line as the playsuit as well as small tassels around the bat wing sleeves.



Also I got a skort in the sale for £5!! I love the print and the blue/cream combination. It a way to introduce pattern and print into a look without it being overpowering.



H&M at the moment has my fashion heart. It has a mixture of all the trends without the designer price tag. The shorts have a suede texture to them. They are quite short on my legs so I would wear them with flat shoes. The top is from the H&M Coachella range so I don't know if its still I stores but I have seen some similar. Its a crop top and it has small panels of see through flowers. It has a tie neckline and on the end of the sleeves and body, it has elastic.



Boohoo is the best online shop for me as I know what material they use so I know my size I am. I should really have a look at the other shops but I'm scared to be honest. But I got this shorts which are high waisted. They do have pockets but this make the shorts mis-shaped.
 


Next is this dress , its in a similar style to the Primark one however its a different material. I love the print and the mix of greens and purples.



So that's some of the bits that I have been buying for my summer wardrobe, let me know what trends you have been loving.

Gee x

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the boho style at the minute! Thank you for sharing your ideas, your outfits have given me huge inspiration for my wardrobe! X

    ReplyDelete

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)