Monday 9 November 2015

Get Ready with Me | Awards Edition

Cooee,

So yesterday , if you are reading this Monday, I was lucky enough to get tickets for the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards for me and my friends. It was an amazing concert and the teen heros were amazing inspirations. Also Justin Bieber performed as a surprise which no one saw coming.

Before I start, I would like to say sorry for the quality of the photo as I was planning this post and I planned to get my friends to take outfit photos for me and I totally forgot.

Makeup




Bourjois Primer // LINK
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
SmashBox Eyebrow Brunette // LINK
SmashBox Shape Matters Palette// LINK
The contour Section
Eye Shadows;
Champagne - All Over the lid
Taupe  ( From the same palette however from the brow section)- In the crease
Max Factor Eye Liner- Brown // LINK
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara // LINK
And just a little bit of Lip Balm

Outfit



MissGuided Crop Top - Sale Item
Topshop Dress // LINK
Black Vans


So thats my little get ready with me for the concert. I didn't go out too much with my outfit and makeup as I have been before so I know how hot it gets and how much you jump around to the artists. I had an amazing time and I recommend getting tickets as they are cheaper for the amount of artists that you get to see.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)