Monday 17 February 2014

Triple Birthday Dinner | Get Ready With Me

Cooee,

Well firstly I will explain the title. It was my mum's partner's birthday and my nan's on the 13th of Feb and it was mine 15th so we went out for dinner to celebrate.

So I thought I would do a Birthday get ready with me.

For the face , I used the usually primer Bourjois Happy Light. I really love this which you probably know because I'm always using it on my blog.

Next I used Rimmel London Match Perfection in Ivory. Buffing with a real techniques , this foundation has great coverage and its the perfect match for my skin.

For my eyebrows, I used MAC's charcoal. This is my favourite product , probably in the whole of my makeup collection.





Eyes; I got a new MUA palette in matte called Ever After . I love the colours and plus it's only £4. I went for a brown/black smokey eye. I used Bare as a base. Fade in the centre. Truffle on the outer corner along with Smoke.

I used a real techniques eye shadow brush and a Revlon blending brush.





I outlined my whole eye with liner. Also, I created a little flick along the edge of the eye shadow. I used Umberto Giannini in Black.



I used the Maybelline New York mascara called the Colossal Volume express Cat Eyes.




I didn't want to have bronzer and blush so I contoured with a blush. Using another MUA product which is only £1 , the warm tones are perfect for this look.




For the lips I used the Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip gloss.





So that's the finished make up look.

I let my hair go natural with the waves/ curls and clipped back my fringe. Going to be honest, I could not be bothered with it, ha.



I wore my black dress with skin tights and cut out boots. I brought a little rounded hat to sit on my head while travelling to and from.






So that's my birthday dinner get ready with me.



Hope you liked it :)

Gee x

Ps Part 2 of my birthday is coming tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)