Monday 24 February 2014

One Item... Three Different looks

Cooee,

Well I have wanted these jeans for some time now. These are currently my favourite pair of jeans. They are known as Acid wash and are from New Look. The price was £22.99 which I think is good value considering that I will use them through summer.

LOOK 1; SUMMER TIME



I'm wearing all New Look. I got this collared floral top at the same time as my jeans. I paired it with my blue denim  look Toms.

LOOK 2; ROCK CHIC [ My Favourite]



I'm wearing my BooHoo shirt with a H&M leather jacket. The hat is also H&M and the cut out boots are from New Look.

LOOK 3; CASUAL GIRL

Silly Sun Got in my Shot!


I'm wearing Forever 21 Jumper with my peter pan collar BooHoo top. My shoes are from unknown ... well I don't actually where they are from because there is no label. Sorry :)

So that's it and I love the jeans too. I hope that you enjoyed this post and let me know what your favourite pair of jeans are and your favourite look :)

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)