Monday 14 April 2014

Get Ready With Me Benefit Style (plus Reviews)

Cooee,


Well I thought that since I was going out that a get ready with me was needed. I wanted to write a review on the benefit makeup kit that I brought a couple of weeks ago so I thought that I could combine them.

Firstly I done my hair in soft curls. I will link a tutorial that I used --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2gqplh4yi0&list=UUrIIH7yHQugaUuoTZDoEUuQ  (Tanya Burr)

I used the Remington Wand with has different setting. I used 190 temperature. I ,also, used L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray which was amazing and the curls lasted all night and the next day.

 

I used a benefit Triple Performance Facial Emulsion first- I love this product for my skin it's light and helps my skin feel fresh.

The Benefit kit I used was How To Look The Best At Everything in Medium. Overall opinion , I lovely the packaging and inside the box it had step by step instructions on how to apply and it comes with a mirror.





I have a sample of this by I have not used it yet. Firstly, it said to used the porefessional first. I love this product and I found that it helped my makeup look flawless. The shade was perfect for my skin especially since I'm a little pale at the moment ( Fake tan is at the ready )



I put this over my nose , under my eyes and any dry skin that I found.




Then I used Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. WOW WOW WOW is all I can say. I love this foundation and its a strong contender for my prom foundation as I'm testing different products at the moment. It makes your skin look so flawless and natural. This shade was perfect.





 The next step was to conceal , it was the benefit boi-ing. The kit came wit two different shades and it said to mix to get correct shade. I mainly used the light shade. I personally it did not like this maybe because I used my ring finger (lightest finger) to apply next time I will used a brush.




The kit did not come with any eye shades or eye brow so I used MAC Charcoal Brown on my eyebrows. I wanted simple eyes so I skipped any eye shadows.




Sadly the kit did not come with Benefit mascara ... well it did come with a free There Real but I cant find it any where , I have searched but no luck so far. I did though use Bare Minerals Lash Domination which is just as good.



I lined my bottom water eye with my new Rimmel London Scandaleyes in Black.




To powder , the kit come with a powder called I'm cute as a bunny Honey. I did not used the brush it came with but my own Avon brush which I use all the time. The powder really finished the look and it set everything. I skipped blush because I felt that the look was pretty much finished.



For my lips , I used MAC Crème cup which is a pinky toned lipstick.





So that the finished look.



 I skipped the outfit. I wore a QUIZ skater dress with thick black tights and out cut boots.

Nails, I used Rimmel London Blue Eyed Girl and a white nail pen to do a swirly design. ( Sorry about the poor skin around the nail)



So that's it , hope you liked this as it was a bit of a combination.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)