Monday 2 June 2014

All About The Eyes Review



Cooee,



Well so I noticed that Little Mix were bring out a new eye palette called All About The Eyes and their make up artist who I follow on twitter/Instagram was talking about it so I went to have a look. Its all shimmers with one matte. It has a light shadow sort out like a highlight, I have used it as a brow highlight and WOW!

























The pallete is really nice and I have nothing like it. I believe that Adam used in for a photo shoot or something on one of the girls and I loved it. Its apart of their collection for collection and was only £2.99! Their range is so good and I love their lipsticks! I own Perrie's but my best friend owns more and they are lovely. (RANGE HERE)



I have found a similar shade which is from MAC. It's their Amber Lights. The little mix shade called Sunkissed is slightly lighter but its pretty much the same. When I tried it on my arm , it was not very pigmented but when I recently done my mums make up for a day/night out and I used the palette. Its was more pigments and creates an amazing smokey eye! (AMBER LIGHTS LINK) For the link you would need to click "Amber Lights" as MAC wont let me link the actual product!

 




I would recommend checking out their makeup range as it is very good and is amazing priced!

So I know that this is short but I thought that the palette needed a review as I love it!

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)