Monday 21 September 2015

Wedding Edition | GRWM

Cooee,
I recently went to a wedding so I thought that I would show my hair, outfit and makeup for the day. I was attending the wedding all day so my hair and makeup had to last which it did, although that might be due to the amount of hairspray I had in my hair.
The day was beautiful and the bride looked stunning. It was at a local venue to me which was beautiful and the weather made it all better.
So I started with my hair, I curled my hair and then pinned it so that the curl would cool before I took them out. By doing it this way, the curl will last longer as it has cooled as a curl rather than cooling and falling out. Then I pulled all my hair around to one side and then clipped it. It wasn't the look I wanted but it worked with my outfit.
My make up had to last all day as well as not looking too cakey. (I know its a lot of makeup) I used a mix of the high end and drug store. I have listed my makeup as its easier than doing it step by step;



Smashbox Primer
Benefit Primer
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Smashbox Brow Shadows
Benefit Gimme Brow
Rimmel Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Amber Lights (All over the lid) (Great for blue eyes)
Makeup Revolution Palette- Darkest Pink Shade In crease (The dupe for Urban Decay)
MAC Quarry (On the outer Corner)
Individual Lashes (Don't known Brand)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Holla Bronzer
Nars Highlight
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Younique Pouty Lip Liner
Benefit Benetint
MA Crème Cup


The outfit was from a brand called Little Mistress and I had a nightmare getting this dress! Everytime I went to order it my size went out of stock. I probably needed the size below but with the amount of trouble it took to get this dress, I didn't want to risk it.

The shoes and bag are both from Kurt Geiger. The shoes were so comfortable and I stay in them right up until the last hour when I needed to change into some flat so that I could dance with family.

So that's my wedding get ready with me, I hope you liked it! Are you going to a wedding? Let me know

Gee x

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Gee// http://geegrain.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)