Monday 7 September 2015

Colour Pop | Eye Makeup

Cooee,

So I found an image on Facebook and it was of similar eye makeup. I loved the brown lid with the bright blue under eye. However, I wished to make it more of an everyday manageable look. I wanted the blue under liner to be noticeable however not too bold.

 I used a mix of cream and powder eye shadow to create this look which for me is a first as I usually use powder.

I used all drug store makeup for this look.



Makeup;
BASE- Rimmal Scandeleyes 006 Rich Russet *LINK*
OVER LID- Revlon Taupe (Statin) My newest addition to my collection and I love the idea of creating my own palette using all the colours which I know I will love *LINK*
BOTTOM LASH- MUA Fog ( From the Ever After Palette) *LINK SIMILAR*
Liner- Umberto Giannini
Mascara- MUA Extreme Lash *LINK*
I hoped that you liked this look and let me know what your favourite combination of colours you like to use on your eyes.
Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)