Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites

Cooee,

So its that time again for my favourites, there's not as much due to not shopping as much.

Let's get started....

First beauty, I have been loving Benefit Gimme Brow this month and I have recommended it to so many people. I use it on it's own and as a set so my eye brows stay on.



Next, I have been loving Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer. Its great coverage and the colour is perfect. I use it under my eyes and to cover blemishes.




Last beauty is Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy , It works so well. I put it on before bed on any spots and in the morning , they are a lot less noticeable and smaller.

I only have one fashion favourite this month, I was babysitting my baby cousin the other week and I wore this top from Dorothy Perkins its a Peplum Top ,  It's a bit big for me but I love it. Its perfect for lazy days and with leggings.



Food Favourite, I don't know about other countries but here in the UK Cadbury's bring out each Easter Mini Eggs. They are chocolate cover in sugar coating .. I think. I brought two packs because they are that good.



Media favourite is We are The Millers. My best friend brought it round and I did not stop laughing. Its a great film and the story line was really good.
 

That's all my favourites , sorry there was not a lot like usually but I have been so lazy that shopping takes effort.

Let me know your favourites and Follow me on BlogSpot or on here to get updates.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)