This posted is not really a fashion or a beauty as you can tell from the title but I thought during the winter one of the best things is to sit down watch a movie and snuggle of the sofa.
I am about to show/tell you how to make your very own hot chocolate .
*Chocolate of your choice ( Mine - White and two types of white)
* Cinnamon ( if wanted)
You may want to add marshmallows or any chocolate you want :D
1) Using your chosen mug , measure how much milk you want.
2) Place this in the saucepan ready for later on.
3) Prepare your chocolate so its ready for use ( this step is needed so when milk is on heat it does not burn)
4) Place the filled saucepan on the lowest heat on the hob ( You may need an adult)
5) Keep on stirring milk so it does not burn
6) If you wanted to add spice , this is the step :) I added cinnamon to mine
7) Carrying on stirring, add chocolate.
8) Continue stirring until chocolate has melted. You should notice a colour change :)
9) When all is mixed and melted , pour carefully into your mug :)
Here is the finishing product :) I added some malt-teasers as decoration but you could add whipped cream or marshmallows
Hope you enjoyed this for a change. Let me know what you put in your hot chocolate :)
PS / THERE WILL BE A POST LATER ON AS WELL :)