Monday 2 June 2014

Boohoo and Shopping Haul

Cooee,

Well I've been busy with school and exams so that why I've missed a week of Blogging and they have been a bit poor. I try and do a couple of posts ahead of time so that I don't have to worry but like I said I have been stressing. So much that I have been having problems with my skin .. weird I know.

So less of the sob story Gee and get on with what you got from your shopping trip.

Well, first of I took a look at BooHoo.com which I have been loving and hopefully getting most of my Post 16 clothes from.

I got a black skort which I wore to my actually shopping trip with another boohoo item , a blue collared top. Its so comfy and I love that it looks like a skirt from the front and a pair of shorts from the back. It was £15 which I think is great value and I will be wearing it a lot this summer and at school too.




Next from Boohoo are these Jelly shoes which I adore so much. They are comfy and go well with any outfit. I was going to get a white but I like this skin colour. These were £10 which is amazing value.



Lastly from Boohoo, I got a skater dress which is called a Pinafore Dress. I ordered my size however I found it was too big so I am sending it back and ordering a smaller size. Its soft stretchy material is comfy and I love the idea for wearing it to school with a white shirt. There was an option of black or navy , I ordered navy. ( NOT MY PICTURE )





To the actual shopping trip, I went for Prom bits. I'm not going to show everything as I want to do a post on it later. My prom is to celebrate Year 11's leaving school to move to another or to stay on. The prom itself is at the end of the month 28th. Next week I'm going to show some products that I have got for Prom to help those who need help finding the right products- make up wise.

But I thought that I would show you some now so that you can get an idea. Firstly I took at trip to MAC and got a face and body foundation in the shade N2 which is perfect for me. I Love how thin it was and makes a natural finish.



Also I got a pro longwear Paint Pot in Perky. A lovely pink colour which I'm planning on using as a base. The Lady in the store was so nice and helped both me and my mum get the products.



Then I went to house of Fraser , where I got my prom bag which was in the sale. So basically if you know me , I guess I have revealed the colour of my dress. Yes its Hot Pink which sounds totally un like me because I'm not a all pink girl. Just a dash of pink girl. Haha.



In Boots , I got a small bottle of Toni&Guy sea salt texturising spray. The smell alone is amazing let alone how amazing it makes your hair look. I used it on my mums hair after I curled it , it make it look amazing. She has short hair and it works just as well.



Lastly H&M, I went there last weekend and I saw these shorts which looked nice but I didn't have time to try them on. So this weekend , I tried them on , feel in love and brought them. They are high waisted. Sorry for the poor quality photo and the pattern is all around the garment. They were £12.99 and they look really nice with a plain white top and blazer.



So that's it really. Hope that you have a lovely spring/ summer. Let me know any good clothes shops for smart wear as that's going to be the next big shopping time.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)