Monday 16 June 2014

One Item... Four Different Looks #2

Cooee,

I brought a kimono from Primark which I have been loving. I brought it to wear to a One Direction concert but it was too sunny and hot to wear. So I thought instead of doing a OOTD I would do a couple of looks.

SMART CASUAL



Basic H&M Top (only a couple if pounds)
H&M Shorts £12.99
Kimono £15
LIPS- Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea



SUMMER TIME



New Look Crop Top (unknown )
Topshop Shorts ( I think) £28
Kimono £15
Seventeen Lip Crayon Orange



LAZY DAYS



Basic White Top
H&M Skater Skirt (Unknown)
Kimnon £15
Soap & Glory Sexy MotherPucker




ONE DIRECTION CONCERT
Sorry about the pose my best friend took it while we were messing around waiting for our parents to meet up. It was amazing the concert and we were so close to the front as well.



Primark Top With Pocket £4
BooHoo Skort £14 (I think)


I hope that this was okay. I'm going to miss next week due to exams but I will try and put a post up as soon as possible.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)