Monday 9 June 2014

Prom Makeup Products

Cooee,

So like promised here are some products which I have been buying for my prom and others which I have already but thought that I ,personally, could use for my prom. Just a warming , a lot of high end products. I can also do a more high street version if you would like, comment down below I don't bite.

So for my base, I have MAC's face and body foundation in N2. It has no SPF in so when pictures are being taken there's no flash back form the camera. Plus its leaves a natural look and stays on all night perfect for prom.






Primer, the benefit porefessional to help with the flawless/natural look.



For a Base on the eye, Mac's Perky paint pot. Due to the colour of my dress, I want to do a Pink/Silver eye to match everything.




For eyeliner, I have eyeko's Skinny liner. This is the best thing , it makes the horrible task of doing eyeliner so much easier. Its smudge proof, water proof as well as fool proof aka Me. Its has a small nib which makes it easy to get as close to the lashes as possible.



Eye shadows , I found a Bourjois palette form smokey eyes. It have silver tones.




Also another palette is French Connection's mix of colours, I probably will be using the pinks and creams.



To help set , MAC's studio fix. This is amazing and helps create a flawless look. I believe a great high street version would be Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder.




Brows, I will use MAC charcoal Brown and set with Benefit's Gimme Brow. I love both and they help create the perfect brow. Personally, I want a natural brow instead of my strong brow like I do day to day.




Lips, I not found a lip stick yet so do comment on brands which you like or can recommend. But I have found  lip gloss. Soap and glory's Sexy Mother Pucker. Its makes your lips more fuller basically does what it says in the tin.



I don't know if I want bronzer but I like Little Mix Collection Bronzer as it has a mix of browns and gold's.



Blusher, I like cream blushes at the moment , Max Factor miracle touch is lovely. It's the perfect natural pink colour.


Mascara, I'm struggling to find one which is perfect. But recently I have been loving 17 Wild curls. Its gives both volume and length.



For on the go makeup which I'm going to be taking in my bag is this by benefit , called perk up artist. It has Correct, cover and brighten which is great for touch ups during the night.



Lastly, Nails I have gone for three different pink shades. Two Nails Inc and rimmel London. The darkest shade is the one which I'm going to use as its the closes to my dress. But Rimmel does great nail varnish and its lasts. They also have lots of colours to chose from.



So That's all the products I have found. Let me know which ones you have and comment down below.

This post is mainly in note from as I was not sure how I would do this post. Hope it was okay.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)