Monday 30 June 2014

Prom Makeup | Mini Prom Series

Cooee,

Well I have had my prom but more on my experiences in next weeks post.

I'm going to show you a picture of my picture and tell you what I used. I have done it myself as it was easier. I have either brought the products myself for the day or have used what I already have. I didn't do a get ready with me as I wanted to concentrate on the makeup instead of the pictures.

So hope you enjoy :)









Base;

Benefit Porefessional
Face and Body Foundation MAC
Collection Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Sleek Face Form Kit


Eyes;

Bourjois Light Primer
Mac Paint Pot in Perky
Colour Tattoo Pink Gold
Mac Stereo Palette- Pink White
Seventeen Wild Curl Mascara
Eyeko Liner
Benefit Gimme Brows
Mac Charcoal Brown


Lips;

Bourjois velvet lips ( Number 2)- I used one thin coat and then one thick coat





Brushes;

Body Shop Angled brush and Shadow Brush
Real Techniques;
Blush
Contour
Foundation
Detailer (for lips )
Eye Shadow ( concealer)
Avon Powder Brush
A Unknown white brush - contouring



I tried a really simple look as I wanted the main focus to be on my dress. I done a pink eye with a hot pink lip to match my dress... like you can see.

Next week, pictures of my dress and experiences.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)